Re: Grease gun frustration

To: "James Fogg" <James@jdfogg.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grease gun frustration
From: "Richard Brown" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:09:35 -0400
What works for me.

1. Load the new cartridge
2. Leave the plunger rod in the out position
3. Hold the gun with the hose pointing up.
4. Remove the small plug on the head unit that is used to bleed the air
5. Carefully release the plunger and slowly let it put pressure on the
grease
6. When you see grease start to come out of the bleed hole, replace the plug

Some things that may help,
Tap on the side of the gun to help move the air bubbles out.
Put the bleed plug in loosely , release the plunger, and move the rod up and
down to help move the air.

HTH

Richard  Brown