Update on Timing Chain

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Update on Timing Chain
From: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 06:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
Not so lucky!  You're all right, looks like I have at least four bent exhause
valves.  Bummer.  On the up-side, I didn't break the timing chain (even though
I already had new spare that I'll put in now), but it jumped timing.  I won't
know the damage to the pistons until I get the head off.  Looks like a few days
withouh the Roadster (I have to do this in my spare time and the S/O thinks
it's my "Stuart Little" car anyway so it takes a backseat to "honey do's")

I'll probably have follow-up questions on the tensioner since it looks like
it's really at the end of its reach.

Perry Smith
St. Louis

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's