RE: Best Way To Sell My Roadster

To: <junk4us@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Best Way To Sell My Roadster
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:57:04 -0700
Without knowing any details or seeing any pics, your roadster could be worth
ten dollars, ten thousand dollars, or higher. So, take a ton of pictures and
post 'em on a free photo site like Webshots, Photobucket, Flikr, etc. Then
provide detailed info like year, model, color, mileage, history, the good,
the bad, the ugly, etc.

Once both of those are done (and not before!), post your For Sale ad here,
the Classifieds For Sale forum on 311s.org, and craigslist (Bay Area and
Sacramento at least). Anywhere else is up to you.

Good luck.

Pete