RE: Best Way To Sell My Roadster

To: John Roper <john@roper-photo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Best Way To Sell My Roadster
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 3:57:42 -0700
<<eBay will give you the best idea of "worth", IMO.>>

The problem with ebay is all the bloody outrageous fees. They get you coming
and going.

Yes, you can get an idea of what your car might be worth, but take any numbers
you see with a grain of salt as I bought a Roadster off of ebay last year and
was screwed, in my opinion, because the seller didn't disclose some of the rust
(covered up poorly I found out) after I inquired about the body. The car runs
very well but the body was not described properly.

Just my half cent worth on ebay. FWIW

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL.....