Re: [Roadsters] Muffler heat etc.

To: "'Pete Peters'" <ppeters914@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Muffler heat etc.
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:23:04 -0400
The transmission tunnel is where the alien hides when he's not screwing up
my electrical system!

My dad always said it was a little Japanese guy in there. Because these cars
were built from the outside in! Since our cars are NOT in Japan, I guess
they're aliens!

George W doesn't need to build a fence at the border. Just get lots of
Reynolds Wrap!  :-)
Matt

OH NO! You mean there are aliens in our transmission tunnels, too?!!

"Before I installed that carpet I glued
down some thin foil-type insulating material on the tranny tunnel."

Works great to keep the aliens out of your head too.