Re: [Roadsters] Donut

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Donut
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 06:38:05 -0700
Yes they will, slightly diff (pun intended) wheel diameters, and in turn (pun
intended) wheel circumference can make a regular differential scream after
just a few short drives.  Find one that can be used on the front end or make
sure the overall (tire included) diameter is compatible with the other
diameters you have on the car.

Enjoy,
Eric G