Re: [Roadsters] 9 piece carpet kit?

To: aultgc@jorsm.com, brianrreynolds@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 9 piece carpet kit?
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:28:46 -0400
I purchased one of those kits for my first restoration and ended up spending
more time "modifying" it to fit properly than I would have spent making a nicer
one from scratch. It's probably okay for an every day driver but unless they
have made some major changes, then no way would I use it for a show car.

My .02

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach Ca