[Roadsters] Boerne Dinner Pics

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Boerne Dinner Pics
From: "Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03)" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:34:34 -0500
 Hey all -

I just want to thank everyone for coming out to dinner in Texas!!  See
Ron's note below - hope you don't mind Ron.   It was a great evening
with you guys!   I will say that every Roadster guy/gal/couple that I
have met were outstanding.  Ron has a wonderful book on Roadster
happenings from the 70's that is a must see, Dan and Marc - many thanks
for bringing your works of art, and it was great to meet Corky Bell -
you must pick up copies of his turbocharging and supercharging books!

Yes - there was talk about that elusive East Coast Roadster event.....
Happy to have it in Huntsville - my house is open to you guys.

Again - thanks everyone!!

Phil
SEROC