Re: [Roadsters] X-country trip - tool/parts boxes

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] X-country trip - tool/parts boxes
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:47:57 -0500
My favorite tool/parts box is the bottom part of a 5 gallon paint
bucket. Cut the bucket off to a height that will fit under your spare
tire, then cut a hole in the middle of the bottom to clear the spare
retaining boss. Put it in place and fill it with stuff, then put the
spare in on top of it. It used no space in the trunk.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Gordon Glasgow:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001