Re: [Roadsters] Fuel pump removal

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>, kendelmccarley@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fuel pump removal
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:35:45 -0700 (PDT)
You know, it's funny how all these cars are a little
different.  I have replaced the fuel pump on my early
'66 1600 and also on my '68 2000 before and never
encountered a problem, at least nothing like the ones
discussed here.  I think these cars were just
assembled, almost handmade, and nothing is exactly the
same, as you would now expect with new cars.  I
remember putting 195 tires on my '66 that cleared fine
on one side, but rubbed on the other.  The joys of
custom assembled cars!!

Mike SC