[Roadsters] Houston, TX -> Car Show 10/13 8PM - Bring your Datsun

To: bluebird <BLUEBIRDS@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: [Roadsters] Houston, TX -> Car Show 10/13 8PM - Bring your Datsun
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:55:21 -0700 (PDT)
For those in the Houston, TX area, I'll be attending this weekend's Import Car
Gathering at Planet Zero ( a Japanese Anime Arcade).

  It is an evening show, and 150+ cars show up. I've attended with my Datsun
before and it has always been a great time!

  Here are a couple of photos from the last show:

  http://tinyurl.com/37y5v2

  Details:

10/13/2007 : 8:00pm - 1:00am

Planet Zero, 12303-J Westhiemer Rd. Houston, 77077

The Parking at Planet Zero consists of roughly 200 spots, those of which go to
event supporters... and Planet Zero is pleased to provide the following
security and enviroment for an awsome event! Not only that but we are on
WESTHIEMER!!!

Double Dave's pizzaria will also be offering a 15 % discount on any meal
purchased! Just show your Planet Zero card for the discount. So come out for a
great time, and awesome enviroment. Ladies - DJ's!! - Awesome Cars - Great
People and more!!

***Wash those cars !!! alot of photographers will be out this event! ***

  Thanks,

  Dan Zubkoff
  Katy, TX