[Roadsters] Complete U20 Drive Train For Sale in OREGON

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Complete U20 Drive Train For Sale in OREGON
From: "Michael Spreadbury" <michaelspreadbury@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:28:08 -0700
Complete U20 drive train for sale. When we say complete, we mean complete!
>From radiator to driveshaft! Here is your chance to upgrade your 1600 to
2000 specs, or freshen up a tired drive train.

Engine: U20 2000cc engine (serial number 10901). This engine has an early
non-smog fitting head on it, and is clean under the valve cover (cam is
marked with an A). The engine runs and has excellent compression across all
cylinders

(#1: 143 psi, #2: 143 psi, #3 149 psi, #4: 151 psi). Oil pressure is
excellent at idle, and other than a slight timing chain noise at idle, it
appears to be clean and strong. No smoke or other strange noises. Engine has
a standard steel oil pan, and SU carbs.

Transmission: 5-speed transmission. Trans shifts nicely in all forward
gears, as well as reverse. We downshifted back through the gears with no
noise or crunching.

Other parts: New Datsun radiator hoses, alternator is charging great,
radiator has a rebuild tag on it. Alternator, fuel pump, radiator, fan,
shroud, air cleaner assembly, coil, voltage regulator, right down to the
shift knob is all included.

As a bonus, we will also throw in a gift certificate for rebuilt SU carb
bodies from Z-Therapy (a $250 value)!!!

The engine/transmission is still located in the car, and can be run for a
potential customer before purchase. We will pull the engine and transmission
and place it into your vehicle-- you don't even need to get your hands
dirty!

See the photographs and e-mail or give me a call with any questions.
971.244.3093 (ask for Eric)

Price? $1500 firm! I prefer local pickup, but can arrange shipment for a
serious customer if necessary.

Location: Corvallis, Oregon

E-mail me directly for links to high-resolution photographs (as I recall,
this list does not allow hot links in e-mail messages!)