[Roadsters] Fwd: NFIBMT Six Month Notice

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: NFIBMT Six Month Notice
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:18:22 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: NFIBMT@aol.com
To: EPas356@aol.com
Bcc: Geegc@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 5:27 pm
Subject: NFIBMT Six Month Notice

SIX MONTHS TO GO
10TH ANNUAL NO FRILLS IRON BOTTOM MOTORING TOUR

Thursday, April 10th is the starting date for the 2008 NFIBMT

The Rose Bowl in Pasadena is the starting point

If you are late we donbt wait. Drivers meeting at 7:15AM. Start at
7:30AM.B B  If you arrive at 7:35AM we will be gone.

Now is the time to make your room reservations.B  We will spend two nights in
Paso Robles at the Black Oak Motor Lodge (April 10th and 11th)B
805-238-4740.
No advance arrangements have been made.

This is a No Frills event.B  You are responsible for your own room
arrangements, your own dining arrangements and you own car.

ALL HANDS MEAL
Thanks to the hard work of one of the disorganizers the ALL HANDS MEAL IS
BACK.B  On Saturday, April 12, 2008, we will enjoy a catered breakfast at
Mission San Antonio de Padua.
The breakfast is on an active U.S. Military Installation you must have current
drivers license, registration and proof of insurance.
Breakfast reservations are $20, per person and will be available Thursday at
the starting line. Like everything in the NFIBMT participation is voluntary.

PRE 1976 VEHICLES PLEASE

If you need the 2008 event flyer request it by e-mail from

NFIBMT@aol.com

See what's new at http://www.aol.com