Re: [Roadsters] carb issue?

To: John Klingman <jklingman@stny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] carb issue?
From: Rick Stayner <ricksrl@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:21:29 -0700 (PDT)
Something similar happened to my 69 2K, found screw that syncs carbies backed
off. Re-sync-ed and added lock nut (10-32). Way better.

  Rick Stayner
  1969 2K
  Harrisburg,Pa

John Klingman <jklingman@stny.rr.com> wrote:
  Hi all,
Went out for a drive yesterday to Watkins Glen, about 90 miles from us, and
the ribbon candy road between Ithaca and the Glen is fantastic. Started the
roadster this morning and started fine, ran good but when I gave her some gas
to back out Spike stuttered. This is something new, went out for a short drive
and ran fine until I stepped down on the gas. Sputters and hesitates like bad
gas, smooths out and runs ok as long as I am real easy with the gas pedal.
Came home and I added dry gas, Lucas, new gas filter and a fresh fill up. Went
out again and the same thing. I am thinking it is a carb issue.
John and Gloria Klingman
Sidney, NY '68 2000 aka Spike
http://mail.yahoo.com