Re: [Roadsters] Bent center link - what metal to fabricate a

To: nmleeds@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Bent center link - what metal to fabricate a
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:14:29 -0700
<I figured that nobody at the new suspension bridge would notice if there was
15" less reinforcement.>

Have look at what happened up in MN with the Hwy 35 bridge over the Mississippi
River and then pray that no one misses using any rebar at a job site. (Not that
this is necessarily what happened to this bridge, just making a point.)

Any yea, like Keith said, you really don't want to get creative with the
steering bits.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL