Re: [Roadsters] 63 1500 on Ebay writeup is BS - guy has owned the

To: Mark Dent <mark@dealermats.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 63 1500 on Ebay writeup is BS - guy has owned the
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:22:20 -0800
WOW, I believe it, all of this negative BS talk is from someone who
recently posted in thier non-roadster ebay auctions a comment about, not
dealing with anymore of the BS in the Roadster community. Mark...does it
ever end... turn the frikkin channel if you dont like it. I'm sure you
told the PO of your 320 that you were going to get pissed off and sell
it because the roadster people are mean, at least that was my impression
from the way you worded your auction. Feel free to comment... Bill