Re: [Roadsters] adjust dizzy

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] adjust dizzy
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:16:12 -0700 (PDT)
> cylinder #3 spark plug had no gap.  yeah.  none at all.

Hmmmm... the question now is where the gap went, since things were
running fine a few weeks ago.

Only thing I can think of is that the piston kissed the plug. But
that would be a very bad thing, with very bad reasons...

You may want to explore a bit more, and be sure you have the
clearances in there you're expecting...

> funny how hard it is to run an engine on 3 cylinders . . .

My first Roadster came that way. Ran okayish but sluggish. Turned
out the entire side of a piston had been melted off. Not pretty
once I tore it down...

-- John
     John F Sandhoff sandhoff@csus.edu  Sacramento, CA