[Roadsters] free parts roadsters in Virginia

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] free parts roadsters in Virginia
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:19:40 -0500
I have a need to get some of the clutter out of here- have about a dozen
roadsters I'd literally give away, most have no drivetrains and are rusty,
but most are rollers with steering and suspension bits and still with
differentials in them. if you just wanted to strip one out and take it to
the local salvage yard, that's a possibility too. a couple 1600's still have
drivetrains in them. I'm near Front Royal Va. also near where 66 out of DC
runs into 81 north-south. send me an e-mail if interested

Craig