[Roadsters] roadster run in Halloween garb yesterday,

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] roadster run in Halloween garb yesterday,
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:29:44 -0500
I put on a Ronald McDonald style wig yesterday and took a run into town in
the blue roadster to pick up Elaine at work... was waiting to make a right
at a light with traffic filling in the lane beside me... all of a sudden
hear a beep, look to my left and a state trooper looks like he's trying to
open his passenger window- too far in a seatbelt, he gave me a big grin and
a thumbs up instead. I returned the gesture with an appropriate hand sign
and a smile then  quickly turned right, pulled out and passed the 2 cars in
front of me, and boogied  ;-)  should have taken pictures, Elaine was in
full witch costume at work when I picked her up- had to hold her hat on with
both hands the whole way home. have gone out for runs the past 3 days, will
be out this afternoon too- love this weather!

Craig