Re: [Roadsters] SEMA show, Rare Parts ball joints

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] SEMA show, Rare Parts ball joints
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:01:11 -0400
 It was always the intention of Rareparts? to sell the manufactured parts after
the initial Ball Joint Project order run and they have been doing so. You can
order the parts thru a auto parts store or direct thru Rareparts as noted. They
are aware that the part fits all years and in fact is based on the early year
ball joint design, not the later year design. See the Ball Joint Project thread
on the 311 List if you are interested in all the details, or you can search the
archives here as well. Cost is basically double plus tax of what it was
originally for those who supported the Project with their orders.
Since Keith started this thread, I would again like to thank the participants,
the 2 Roadster List webmasters, Mark and Steve, the many tech advisors behind
the scenes who freely gave top-notch expert info and help. I had an overall
positive experience, made some new friends, learned alot and had fun. Just what
Roadsters should be about!
Linda