Re: [Roadsters] Original owners...was twisties

To: tputland@charter.net, gsm@gregorysmorrison.com, jsk977@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Original owners...was twisties
From: wchmch@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:59:02 -0500
My situation is nearly identical to Tim's: B my Dad bought our 2000 new in Los
Angeles in 1969, and I bought it from him - for $1 - a few years back. B I
have all the original books, all service records since new, etc. B Someday, my
daughter will have the opportunity to buy it from me; however, I'm going to
sell the car to her at double my purchase price, to recoup my investment.