Re: [Roadsters] Original owners...was twisties

To: gsm@gregorysmorrison.com, jsk977@optonline.net, wchmch@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Original owners...was twisties
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:36:37 -0800
Nearly identical?....Closer than that!. I also gave my Dad a $1-- incase the
local DOT or what ever made a stink over the "gift" of a car. I have, as well,
all the original paper work, receipts, etc and have asked my kids for a scrap
book of some sort to put it all in to preserve for, well, ever.

I am not going to sell my car to my kids, ever, unless they learn how to drive
a stick shift. They must, however, learn to drive a stick on someone else's
clutch plate, bearings, etc. ;-)
--

Tim
Belleville, WI.

---- wchmch@aol.com wrote:
> My situation is nearly identical to Tim's: B my Dad bought our 2000 new in
Los Angeles in 1969, and I bought it from him - for $1 - a few years back. B I
have all the original books, all service records since new, etc. B Someday, my
daughter will have the opportunity to buy it from me; however, I'm going to
sell the car to her at double my purchase price, to recoup my investment.