Re: [Roadsters] Link to Nissan letter

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Link to Nissan letter
From: Peter Jones <dato1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:57:17 +0800
The only part we in WA believe that has been added is the part about planes.
If you go in to most mining workshop offices in Western Australia and ask
about this nissan letter someone will have a copy. I have spent the last 10
years working in the mining industry from drilling and now Purchasing and it
has been passed around for awhile. I still have a copy on my computer at work
for those times when you get pissed with suppliers.

I deal with these problems on a day basis as I can get a part supplied by Dean
@ datsunparts and have it fitted on my car before I can get most items from
the eastern states in Australia or anywhere is the would.

I had a small issue with a company call Blackwoods (one of the biggest
industrial suppliers ) where a order was raised for 120 line items and it took
35 weeks to get the order completly supplied and the last item delivered was
200 * 6mm black nuts.

We class WA as Wait Awhile because thing take forevery to turn up.

> Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:49:05 -0800> From: sandhoff@csus.edu> To:
davesmbox@aol.com> CC: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Subject: Re:
[Roadsters] Link to Nissan letter> > >
http://www.datsunroadsters.com/nissanletter.pdf> > And according to
snopes.com, this letter is generally factual:> "This letter was indeed sent to
Nissan Motor Co. The expletives> were not originally part of the letter, but
were added by some> enterprising individual after the fact".> > The mine
closed in 2001, so the original letter was prior> to then.> >
<http://www.snopes.com/business/consumer/nissan.asp>> > BTW, looks like the
W40 is a 12-seat diesel bus from 1982-87> > -- John> John F Sandhoff
sandhoff@csus.edu Sacramento, CA> ________________________________________> >
http://www.team.net/archive> >