[Roadsters] FW: LAst Request

To: " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: LAst Request
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:35:07 -0500
Best thing I can tell you is stop by the local conv. top shop, bring cash,
and ask if they can help you out, that's where I got all the stuff to put on
my new top.  $16.00 for all of it.  Also avail at marine stores
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/
95746/377%20710/0/twist/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/10/0?N=377%2
0710&Ne=0&Ntt=twist&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nao=10&N
s=0&keyword=twist&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=5000&subdeptNum=13&classNum=741

Good luck
Dave

--
Subject: [Roadsters] LAst Request

Well, I seem to be coming up dry here so I thought I would send out one last
request for Twisties. The last time I sent out a request a discourse was
started about the color of Dash Twisties.  It was kind of interesting.
Well, as it turns out now, I only need two twisties for the dash (I don't
care what color, that is what paint is for).  I found two twistes in my nuts
and bolts bucket. I am installing my windshield this weekend as well as the
seats, I want to use the Tonneau Cover now that the carpet and the inside is
done up.  So if you are able to help me let me know I am willing to pay for
shipping and for the two Twisties.

Thanks you

Chris