Re: [Roadsters] Twisties & posties (was "RE: LAst Request")

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Twisties & posties (was "RE: LAst Request")
From: Jim InVirginia <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:42:13 -0500
For all:

Last time I checked, and it was addmitteded a few years ago, some of our
vendors had new in the bag Nissan twisties and posties.
Not too awfully expensive either.   (Classic Datsun or Dean at Fairlady are
the two I mostly use).

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia
> From: ppeters914@comcast.net> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:42:12 -0800> Subject: [Roadsters] Twisties & posties (was
"RE: LAst Request")> > Are these items -THAT- unique to the roadster? Seems
they would be available> at any decent marine canvas shop.> > Pete> >
-----Original Message-----> From:
datsun-roadsters-bounces+ppeters914=comcast.net@autox.team.net>
[mailto:datsun-roadsters-bounces+ppeters914=comcast.net@autox.team.net] On>
Behalf Of Chris & Christy Breyer> Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 12:31 PM>
To: datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net> Subject: [Roadsters] LAst Request> > >
Well, I seem to be coming up dry here so I thought I would send out one last>
request for Twisties. The last time I sent out a request a discourse was>
started about the color of Dash Twisties. It was kind of interesting.> Well,
as it turns out now, I only need two twisties for the dash (I don't> care what
color, that is what paint is for). I found two twistes in my nuts> and bolts
bucket. I am installing my windshield this weekend as well as the> seats, I
want to use the Tonneau Cover now that the carpet and the inside is> done up.
So if you are able to help me let me know I am willing to pay for> shipping
and for the two Twisties.> > Thanks you> > Chris> > --> '66 1600> Riverside,
CA