Re: [Roadsters] Original Emergency Jack - Looking for a crank

To: Nathaniel Leeds <nmleeds@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Original Emergency Jack - Looking for a crank
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:21:20 -0600
The general consensus is that the factory jacks are for show only and
not for actual use. They are very good at digging into the doors when
the car decides to move. Having said that, I have used mine several
times without any problems. YMMV.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Nathaniel Leeds:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001