Re: [Roadsters] Original Emergency Jack - Looking for a crank

To: <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>, "Nathaniel Leeds" <nmleeds@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Original Emergency Jack - Looking for a crank
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@jorsm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:32:56 -0600
I'm with Pat.  As long as one is careful about how the car sits when you
lift it, the jack works fine.  Must be on level ground, though, as the car
does like to rotate about the jack when both wheels clear the ground.

Have you tried the supplier list?  Rallye, Datsunparts, Sports Imports, Mike
Kerr?  Others I don't know?  Or, just ask the list.  There must be some of
these things lying around?

Gary Ault