Re: [Roadsters] Replacement Jacks

To: "'Mark Dent'" <mark@dealermats.com>, " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team.
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Replacement Jacks
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:58:29 -0500
I don't have a spare or a jack in the car, but have a scissor type FOR the
car that will go in if I get a spare.  :)  Look for one with a flat top,
some have strange shaped tops meant to fit into the chassis of the intended
car and get the handle that matches.  Sometimes you can find one that fits
inside the spare wheel.

The scissor type are great, but also cary a 12x12 or 12" round  piece of 3/4
plywood under the spare to put under the jack on a soft shoulder and 2 wheel
chocks.  The original jack mount clips are great to hold The Club, or a
small sledge hammer.  I do carry the Club and sledge.

Dave