Re: [Roadsters] Replacement Jacks

To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>, <matthews517@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Replacement Jacks
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:24:16 -0500
I just grabbed a scissors type jack from the junkyard,  all cars since about
1983 have them.  I grabbed one from a Sentra from what I remember, because
the lug wrench was the same, and had a nice pouch.  Turn it sideways in one
of the trunk wells and hand crank it to press a little and it won't move.
If you carry a spare tire, Saab and BMW have thiers packaged in a round
block of foam the fits inside the rim.

Mark