Re: [Roadsters] Florida Auto-x who??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Florida Auto-x who??
From: "Brian Hollands" <bhollan4@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:31:00 -0500
--===============0512817768==

Yeah, the best flare's I've seen are on Craig Hooper's supercharged car.
There's pictures of it on some of the Shasta or Solvang show picture pages.
Someone's got to have a link.  The car is Silver with maroon stripes.  It's
also a high windshield car with a flat dash.  I think it's the best looking
Roadster I've ever seen.

BRIAN HOLLANDS
69 2000
Tampa FL

so, does anyone know of other cars with large fender flares that they
could send me links to?
I would like to get as wide as possible, without looking "goofy".

10:06 AM