[Roadsters] Peter Harrison's trip!

To: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@aum.edu>
Subject: [Roadsters] Peter Harrison's trip!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:16:42 -0500
  Peter made his way to Ohio yesterday and spent the night in Columbus.  Bob
Smith, Jeff Von Holt and I dragged him to a Quaker Steak & Lube for dinner
and spent the evening swapping roadster stories.

  From Ohio I know he will be cutting through West Virginia on his way to
the Halsted Roadster Ranch.  From there to DC and then south before turning
back west.  And I think he has a stop in Tennessee planned in there some
where.  Any SEROC'ers that have some time and want to meet Peter on this
trip should contact him at
 granvillecomputing@hotmail.com.

Paul
SEROC