[Roadsters] Ebay Selling

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Ebay Selling
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:30:56 -0700
This is for those selling on Ebay that accept Paypal as payment.

I use Ebay occasionally to purchase roadster stuff and I have a Paypal account
to buy the stuff with my credit card.

I wanted to put a few items up for sale that I will not be using and I wanted
to give those interested the option to use Paypal to pay.

I have read the Paypal site on setting up the account for buyers to use
Paypal. It has me wondering.

I would like to hear the easy already tested tried and true from you that have
already setup to allow buyers to use Paypal.

The last time I sold an item it was several years ago.

Thanks for the input!

SlowBoy