Re: [Roadsters] Ebay Selling

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ebay Selling
From: "Joe Russo" <jrusso07@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:38:59 -0500
I buy and sell on eBay and use and allow Paypal payments.  It works very
well for me.  I actually had Paypal identify fraudulent transactions when I
was buying Chinese DVD's for xmas present and refund my money.

The only thing that is a little funky is that the money you get paid from
buyers stays in your paypal account (and earns a money market rates) until
you either spend it or request it.  I always spend it...I think that is part
of the "design".

I would like to hear the easy already tested tried and true from you that
have
already setup to allow buyers to use Paypal.