[Roadsters] Your Questions Answered

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Your Questions Answered
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:21:45 -0800
For all of you that are requesting the time and address for the Show & Shine
this Saturday, here is all the information listed below.Hope to see you all
there
=====================
Saturday November 8th from 10:00am to 3:00pm  Show & Shine Toy Drive at The
Datsun Heritage Museum.
This event will be open to ALL 1978 or older Datsuns.

This is a Free event, no fee to participate or to go through the museum.

Be sure to visit our Vendrs as you check out the classic Datsuns

*Live Classic Rock by "The Whipple Road Band"*
*Auto Vendors* *McKinney Motorsports* *SoCal JAX WAX* *Gude Performance*

Farmers Insurance Agent Tammy LaFata will be on hand to give quotes on
Classic Car Insurance for your Datsun

Come out and show off your Datsun and bring a toy for some underprivileged
children (unwrapped gift worth at least $10.00)

Toys will be given to The Shriners Crippled Children's Hospital.

This event is sponsored by The Datsun Heritage Museum and the Southern
California Roadster Owners Club (SoCalROC)

Come see an 88 year old vehicle that gave Mr. K the idea to build the 240Z

All Correspondence should be sent to socalroc@gmail.com 1-888-713-2476

The Datsun Heritage Museum is located at:
41610 Date Street # 103
Murrieta, CA 92562

http://www.datsunheritagemuseum.com/

--
'66 1600
'70 L521

If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Roadster, then you are lucky
enough.