[Roadsters] roadsters in books

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] roadsters in books
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:33:53 -0500
for years it's seemed that things roadster have an affinity for me... was at
the local library for a lecture on homeopathic remedies and took a look thru
the discard books they sell for twenty five cents apiece... came across one
"The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Drugs" Series 2  "Drinking Driving &
Drugs... opened it up to flip thru a bit and the photo on the page opposite
the author's preface page is of a wrecked low windshield 1600 with a couple
pie eyed kids in it :-)  what are the odds I'd run across that book...and open
it up...and happen to see that photo of a roadster? seems this kind of stuff
happens to me all the time...
Craig