[Roadsters] Front turn signal problem

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Front turn signal problem
From: "stan" <stathy@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 13:18:44 -0800
Hello all.  Well my Roadster is almost finished.  Unfortunately when I
backed it out of my very tight garage last week I didn't notice that
part of my rotisserie stand was sticking out and
I put a nice 12" gouge into the front passenger fender :-(

I have a problem and I was hoping someone out there might be able to
help.

My front passenger turn signals (side marker and front parking/turning
signal) will not work.
The rear passenger turn lights as well as the front and rear drivers
signals work.

I have tested all the leads (the two powered leads to the front turn and
the one to the side marker) and I'm not getting any power even with the
hazards on.

The fact that the rear passenger turn lights as well as the indicator on
the dash work fine leads me to believe that I'm not having an issue with
the turn relays.

So, the only thing I can think is that maybe the problem is coming from
the Hazard switch as looking through the schematic I noticed that all
wires go to that junction.

Is there any way of knowing? or, perhaps I'm going down the wrong path.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Stan from Vancouver
1969- 1600