Re: [Roadsters] OT: Poll regarding 311s.org parts for sale drama

To: <ppeters914@comcast.net>, Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Poll regarding 311s.org parts for sale drama
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:25:16 -0800
I vote "B" as well...

Apparently, Steve is doing maintenance. Just a coinkidink.

Serves me right for jumping to conclusions...

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600> From: ppeters914@comcast.net> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:02:28 -0800> Subject: [Roadsters] OT: Poll regarding
311s.org parts for sale drama> > I know! Let's have a poll!> > QUESTION: Do
you find the recent and not-so-recent parts for sale drama on> 311s.org:> > A.
Entertaining> B. Tiresome> C. What's 311s.org?> > I vote "B"> > Pete > >
-----Original Message-----> From: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net>