[Roadsters] Update on Chris Bond's Cars

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Update on Chris Bond's Cars
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 05:59:52 -0800 (PST)
I just updated the page noting that I do not yet have any bids on the cars or
the trailer.  Several people have expressed some interest in the trailer, but
no bids yet.  I know, most of you would like to wait until late to see what
others bid, and that's fine, but this is not really e-bay, and I do not have a
real-time server capability.  I will base the bids on the time shown on your
e-mail which may of course vary based on delivery by your server etc., so just
a word of caution if you are waiting until the last minute to snipe, it just
will not work that way, for obvious reasons.

That said, if I get a flurry of interest at the last minute, I will attempt to
contact all parties by e-mail or quickly update the page in "close to real
time", as we approach the cutoff.  Remember to refresh your page if you are
clicking back on, to be sure to get the updates.

Thanks again, and I hope the 311s.org people and the Bluebirds have been
alerted.  I know Pete was going to post to the Bluebirds, but do not know if
311 forum has been included.

The link again is http://www.harperauctionandrealty.com/ChrisBondsCars.html

Mike Harper