Re: [Roadsters] Update on Chris Bond's Cars

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Update on Chris Bond's Cars
From: Jim Gammon <gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 06:58:03 -0800 (PST)
I have no interest in these, and will not be bidding. But I want to convey my
sympathies to his friends and family. I am a fringe lurker, just a part time
roadster fan, 69 2k.

We leave this world with what we are, not what we have. Toys are fun, family
is love expressed and friends who represent love we cannot freely express. But
we leave much more of value behind, we leave the change we made to this world.

It may not be much to us, but everything you do has a subtle effect on the
world. Every word we speak, every item we touch. If not for you, the world
really would be a different place, and this is a fine example. I am sure only
a few dozen people really knew Chris. Perhaps he interacted significantly with
a few hundred people over his life, was in contact with a couple thousand.

But obviously he had an effect that will, and has extended far past that, and
will continue to into the future.

We all do.

Jim Gammon