Re: [Roadsters] Semi-OT: Bench grinders

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Semi-OT: Bench grinders
From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:15:58 GMT
So, you don't think I can get by with buying the buffing wheels/polishes from
Eastwood and mounting them to a bench grinder. I think I would use a grinder a
lot more than the buffer and then I would have less stuff to store.

Hopefully, Sears will have something made in the US.  More and more of their
power tools, hydraulic jacks, etc. are made in China. The only exception is
their hand tools. Still made in USA.

Dan McHatton
'66 1600

Get Two. For the grinder just go to sears. A 6 or 8" is fine get the stand.
For
the buffer spend the bucks and get a good kit from Eastwood. Harbor Freight is
Chinese
CRAP. If you don't use it much the stuff is OK but for a good shop tool avoid
them.

Dave