Re: [Roadsters] Semi-OT: Bench grinders

To: eddietude@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Semi-OT: Bench grinders
From: davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 12:59:36 -0400
Well said. I agree

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
To: ljordan704@netscape.net
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Sent: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 12:47 pm

My own personal opinion? Don't buy cheap tools. EVER. Regardless of the "amount
of use" a tool will get. Buy good tools, and you'll never buy another one of
that particular tool for the rest of your life...?
?
Cheap tools that have things like hydraulics or spinning parts can be very
dangerous. If that thing blows apart while you're near it.... well, I'm sure
you can guess...?
?
Eddie?
?