Re: [Roadsters] early 67 windshield and dash assembley

To: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] early 67 windshield and dash assembley
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:05:33 -0500
Oliver,

Is the complete dash out of the car, or just the dash pad.

Assuming it is, indeed, the entire dash with the pad already installed, I'd
install the chrome trim ring and the base for the RV mirror, then install
the dash.  The windshield can go in last.

If the dash itself is in the car, install the pad, chrome trim ring, mirror
base then the windshield.

Make sure you have the four "twisties" for the tonneau installed, also.

Gary