Re: [Roadsters] california water

To: "'Eric Hoffman'" <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] california water
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:01:10 -0400
My understanding is the endangered Delta Smelt are needed to feed the salmon
in the rivers so they can grow big, swim out to sea and be caught by foreign
fisherman violating the 200 mile limit.  Apparently foreign fishermen are
big campaign donors?

I'm from New Jersey, so this type of politics seems perfectly normal.  My
politicians are discussing contraceptives to control black bears. So some
donor somewhere must be making bear prophylactics.  Personally, I don't
hunt, but I'd rather approach a bear to install a bullet than a condom.

Dave Brisco