Re: [Roadsters] Speedometer installation

Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Speedometer installation
From: JERRY KINGMAN <bmwjer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:21:54 -0500 (EST)
  Thanks everyone for your ideas/tips for checking out my speedo cable.
  Yes, I still had it connected to the tranny while I was looking at the speedo
end, but no spin. I'll take it completely out and check both ends as I turn it
by hand; maybe it will come apart in pieces after pulling the ends.

         Jerry