[Roadsters] 67 Update

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 67 Update
From: "Marty Escarcega" <escarcega@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:34:34 -0700
Kelsey and I started on the Roadster a bit today. Updated pictures here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/marty.escarcega/1967Datsun1600SP311Roadster#

Many thanks to those that have helped out tremendously with parts, advice
and knowledge!

We adjusted the valves today. They were too tight. Took compression
readings, 185ish front and back but about 160 in the 2 inner cylinders.
Doing a pressure test seems to reveal the rings are leaking. Iikely sticking
from about 20 years of sitting.

We also installed the donated thermostat tower, replaced the fuel lines and
new fuel filter under the hood.

In a couple of weeks, we hope to go through the brakes and install a new
clutch master

Marty & Kelsey

Mesa, AZ
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net