Re: [Roadsters] Windshield Washer Squirter

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Windshield Washer Squirter
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 00:03:21 -0700
When I drove Towncars the company I worked for also had an indoor auto
recycling facility for Honda and other japanese cars, including lately Nissan.
Since the cars were stacked next to the upstairs walkway to the office I
worked out of I often got a good look at the wiper motors on cars missing the
right front fender,  I think these motors could be adapted to our cars.  For
me, I just went to my favorite auto parts store and purchased a universal
windshield pump motor and mounted it next to the tank.  With a new line to the
spray nozzles it works great.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Las Vegas.... AT LAST