[Roadsters] POR-15 prep

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] POR-15 prep
From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:45:33 GMT
Timely subject I suppose. I'm prepping my floor for POR-15. I bought the
Marine Clean and Metal Prep with it. Anyone have experience with the prep
materials? Do you use sponges to apply?

Metal prep says it should sit for 10 to 15 minute before rinsing with water.
Do you use a bucket of water and sponge it out?

I know they're stupid questions but, I was going to apply the POR-15 with a
foam brush before I read the posts. There may be some good advice out there.

I have to be careful. I'm painting the floor after the exterior body has
already been painted. (Note to self: Next time, paint the interior before you
take it to the body shop.)

Dan
'66 1600
Moms Asked to Return to School
Grant Funding May Be Available to Those That Qualify.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4cb22643d86ac1b8c3bst06vuc
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00