[Roadsters] Check out my photos on Facebook

To: Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Check out my photos on Facebook
From: Larry Flaming <invite+ikdujhim@facebookmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:14:58 -0700
Hi Roadster,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events
and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Larry

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1307951175&k=Z3E2P2VZR2TFWFLCWBYZV5PQ2RBB4YWB
&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=datsun-roadsters%40autox.team
.net&c=9c01761ee3c375a9e775f9386f89bcea