Re: [Roadsters] 67 Roadster Brake Shoe & Hose Sources

To: "datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 67 Roadster Brake Shoe & Hose Sources
From: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:24:29 -0500
I have found ALL of the following parts numbers for hoses at all of the
chains you listed except Pep-Boys.

The rubber flex hoses are 17" long from the nut head on one end to the nut
head on the other end. One end has a male thread for 3/16" tubing fittings,
and the other end has a slot for a bracket attachment clip and a female
fitting for 3/16" tubing fittings.

BECK/ARNLEY 073-1188
BENDIX 77002
These hoses are about 1" shorter than Nissan OEM hoses. There does not seem
to be a problem with flex range.

RAYBESTOS BH36737
AUTO SPECIALTY FRONT / HB51100 -- REAR / HB-51320

Also:

Front - Dorman H96862
Rear - Dorman H36866

FWIW, YMMV,