Re: [Roadsters] 67 Roadster Brake Shoe & Hose Sources

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 67 Roadster Brake Shoe & Hose Sources
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:54:25 -0700
I get that you can find the parts - the problem is that they don't work --
certainly not on my 1970. I tried EVERY number listed on 311s and NONE  of
them worked - we even found a NAPA part that SAID they were correct - but the
threading was wrong when it arrived. Linda Jordan will attest to my colorful
language. As Dean commented "mine work".

Peter Harrison